For external use only
When using this product: Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin.
- Do not spray onto face.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist and fumes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use near heat or flame
- Avoid long term storage above 104° F (49° C)
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with: Arthritis, Simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises, cramps.