iHealth Lab Inc Blood Pressure Monitor Dock for iPod touch iPhone and iPad3.0 2.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Connect to Walgreens Healthy Choices & earn points
- Track your systolic & diastolic pressures, heart rate & more
- Visualize your testing process in motion
Get 20 points per mile you walk or run when you join Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices
First ever blood pressure monitoring system for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. iHealth turns your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad into a powerful blood pressure monitor. It includes a diary for tracking BP measurements taken by the iHealth BP dock. Its elegant user interface and vivid testing process makes keeping an eye on vital signs more enjoyable than ever before. It also empowers you to see the changes and reasons behind them using simple analysis tools: interactive graph, statistics, smart World Health Organization (WHO) classifications, and an FAQ.
- VISUALIZE— See your testing process in motion, track your blood pressure changes via graphs, and summarize your statistics by time, date, and WHO classification.
- TRACK— iHealth records your systolic and diastolic pressures, heart rate, measurement time, and pulse-wave graph. Years of data only take up the space of a few songs.
- MANAGEMENT— Help you manage your records by using simple tools: graphs, average calculation, smart WHO classifications.
- SHARE— E-mail to share your results with friends or family members to keep them notified of your current situation and historical results. You can also e-mail your doctor or other medical professional as part of your personal healthcare.
- Easy to use, simply download the FREE iHealth App and follow the detailed on-screen instructions
- Multiple user capabilities including guest mode
- Variety of measurement comparison charts, graphs and history views including average calculator
- Fully automatic cuff inflation and deflation
- Hypertension indicator comparing results to globally accepted World Health Organization (WHO) standards
- Irregular heartbeat detection offers an instant alert if an arrhythmia is detected during measurement
- Includes: Free iHealth App download, dock, adult arm cuff, USB cable, detailed instructions and quick start guide
- Simple, attractive, elegant interface.
- Visualize measurement process.
- Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time.
- Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification.
- Check your results and blood pressure changing in beautiful history graph.
- Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
- Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers.
- Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph.
- Smart WHO classification tool.
- Easily edit measurement results using slide-in controls.
- Share your results by e-mail.
- Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure.
- Dock battery management.
Get the application for BP3: This dock works with iPod, iPhone, or iPad, and you first need to install application (app). If you have not installed that, please check the following steps to get it. Please download the app of BP3 from the App Store following one of below processes, be sure your web function is enabled: 1. Connect your iOS device woth BP3. If there is no app available, the system would indicate "Application Not Installed". Please download the app free. 2. Launch the App Store, and search as the key words "iHealth", "BP3", "Blood Pressure Dock", the app could be found. Please download the corresponding app. After downloading, please install the app. 2. Connection to iPod, iPhone, or iPad: Step 1: Please confirm your iPod, iPhone, and iPad model is list in the compatible models. Step 2: Please confirm the iOS is higher than 3.0. If not, please update your iOS before using this product. Step 3: Connected iPod, iPhone, and iPad to blood pressure dock. Step 4: Launch the app. Step 5: Now the app should have recognized the dock and showed the battery capacity.
©2010 iHealth Lab Inc
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.64 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 6.0x 8.0
Item Code: 428802