- Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
- Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
- When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging.
*These may be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if printed plastic neck wrap is broken or missing.
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea