Support Products For a Healthy Lifestyle
Product Features and Benefits:
- Specially designed for bedridden patients
- Made from Microfiber that is durable and soft
- Designed to increase blood velocity, therefore decreasing the risk of venous stasis, deep vein thrombosis, and pulmonary embolisms
- Special material allows the skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance preventing the risk of skin allergies and odor
- Increase venous blood flow velocity and reduce the possibility of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and its frequent sequel, pulmonary embolism (PE) in non-mobile patients
Highly recommended by doctors for people who:
- Are undergoing surgical operations that require prolonged confinement to bed, especially in bedridden, elderly, neurological or poly-traumatized patients
- Suffer from chronic vein insufficiency and insufficiency due to varicose veins, post-fracture and reversible lymphedema
- Doctor-recommended, therapeutic graduated compression.
- Smooth, concealing opaque fabric for an attractive appearance.
- Open toe allows for easy toe inspection, and permits one size to fit a variety of foot lengths.
- Completely Latex-Free.
- Compression 18 mm Hg.
- White color.
- Size: XL.
ITA-MED Anti-Embolism Thigh Highs provide uniform therapeutic level compression 18 mmHg. It's designed for post-surgical, reclining or bed-confined patients. Anti-Embolism stockings help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and prevent thrombo-embolic disease.
Poor blood circulation, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), varicose veins, spider veins, venous disorders, venous insufficiency, venous ulcers, edema, lymphoedema, blood clots, post-fracture, body fatigue, tired, aching, or swelling legs, sensitive feet.
Made in USA
©International Trade Alliance