For external use only.
Do not use if you are
- allergic to salicylates
- taking anticoagulant medications
- apply external heat
- get in eyes or on mucous membranes
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if
- condition worsens
- persists more than 7 days
- clears up then recurs within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- Arthritic or rheumatic pain
- Pain of tendons, ligaments and tired aching muscles