For external use only.
- Take by mouth or place in nostrils
- Apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Bandage tightly.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- For persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- If cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm unless directed by a physician.
- near open flame.
- by adding to hot water.
- in a microwave oven. Improper use may cause the mixture to splatter and cause burns.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if cough symptoms:
- are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- persist more than 7 days
- clear up then recur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- Pain and itching of minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes
- Cough caused by or associated with a cold.