FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire, sparks and heated surfaces.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms
- Apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Apply external heat, such as a heating pad or hot water
- Bandage tightly
- Rub into skin
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For adverse reactions call 1-800-243-9423.
- Clear up then recur within a few days
- Persist more than 7 days
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache