- Designed to reduce risk of blood clots
- Has slope compression to help blood flow
- Physician recommended
Anti-Embolism Thigh High Closed Toe Stocking
Thrombo Embolic Deterrent
- Designed to reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis in the recovering patient
- #1 Physician recommended
Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings are specially designed to reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), commonly known as blood clots. Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings apply gradient compression, highest at the ankle and gradually decreasing up the leg, to improve blood flow - a major factor in minimizing the risk for DVT.
Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings are for patients who are resting in bed or otherwise immobile (non-ambulatory). Jobst Anti-Embolism Stockings are designed to be worn by both men and women.
- Latex-free formula
- Soft, breathable fabric
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Honeycomb silicone thigh band keeps stockings up
- Available in Knee High and Thigh High styles
Medium Regular Sizing:
- Calf Circumference 12"-15" (30-38 cm)
- Length 29"-33" (74-84 cm)
Made in the USA, thigh band sewn in Mexico
Customer Service: 1-800-537-1063
Fitting Instructions: Measure around the widest part of the calf to determine size. Then measure your leg from the bottom of the heel to the upper thigh to determine length.
© 2007 BSN Medical Inc.