Judith August Cosmetic Solutions
- Waterproof and heat resistant formula
- Covers difficult skin discolorations and tattoos
- Covers without being cakey
With Judith August Cosmetic Solutions You have a way to cover and conceal just about everything from simple flaws to serious skin discolorations. These products are designed to correct and conceal specific problems that bother you every day. Judith August Cosmetic Solutions products are doctor approved, allergy tested and used by plastic surgeons and skincare professionals nationwide. "Because everybody's got something to hide." Killer Cover
Killer Cover Total Blockout Makeup covers the most difficult skin discolorations. This revolutionary waterproof, smudge-proof, perspiration and heat resistant formula covers the most difficult flaws that traditional concealers can't touch. Based in theatrical makeup, its highly pigmented formula stays put until removed. Includes five colors to be used alone or blended to achieve a perfect match.
Our revolutionary, new, waterproof smudge-proof perspiration and heat resistant formula is designed to cover the most difficult skin discolorations and problem areas that traditional concealers cannot touch.
- Age Spots
- Spider Veins
- Port Wine Stains
- Birth Marks
"Color blending is often necessary because every part of the body is a different color" states its creator Judith August, who is often referred to as "The Queen of Camouflage".
You have five colors to choose from on the color wheel. Start with the shade closest to your skin tone and blend several shades together until you achieve your perfect match.
Killer Cover will do its job of covering without being cakey. If you choose, your regular foundation can be applied over the concealer.
This highly pigmentated formula is based from the Theatrical Industry and will stay put until you remove it.
- Step 1: Be sure your skin is cleansed and well moisturized.
- Step 2: Use the enclosed sponge or your fingertips to apply.
- Step 3: Start with the shade closest to your skin tone and if necessary "stipple" several shades together until you achieve your perfect match. Use the Dab and Pat technique - do not use a stroking motion.
- Step 4: Blend into surrounding area until there is no line of demarcation.
- Step 5: Set with Pure Setting Powder with a powder puff, brush or cotton ball.
- Step 6: If problem is on your face, apply your regular foundation over Killer Cover and blend onto the rest of your face as usual.
- Step 7: Use a cream make-up cleanser to remove.
If using under the eye area, apply eye cream prior to using. A little product goes a long way- be very gentle!