Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains chlorine bleach. Do not get into eyes. May irritate skin. Not recommended for persons with heart or chronic respiratory problems. First Aid: If swallowed, immediately rinse mouth and drink a glassful of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting or give bicarbonates. Get immediate medical attention. for eye contact, immediately flush with cool water. Remove contact lens if present and continue flushing with cool water. Get immediate medical attention. For skin contact, rinse with cool water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists. Do not use on clothes, fabric, carpet, wood, rubber and painted or papered surface. For other surfaces, spot test in an hidden area first. Always follow manufacturer's recommendation for item on which you use Kaboom.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Removes mold and mildew stains, dirt and bathroom grime.