Corrosive. Causes Eye & Skin burns. Harmful or Fatal if Swallowed.
Danger: Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Do not breathe dust. Do not mix with other household chemicals or cleaners. Contains organic bleach. First Aid for Ingestion: Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person rinse the mouth with water. If able to swallow, have the person drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. For Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes and continue rinsing the eye. Call a physician or poison control center immediately. For Skin: Immediately rinse skin with plenty of water. If irritation occurs, get medical attention. Inhalation: Move person to fresh air. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
Keep out of reach of children.