Harmful if swallowed. Contact with eyes or mucous membranes may cause irritation or burns. If you have sensitive skin it is recommended that you use gloves when using this product. Work in a well-ventilated area. Do not mix with bleach, mildew stain removers or any other household chemicals as hazardous gases may be released. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Contains no phosphorus.
First Aid: In case of eye contact, immediately rinse eyes thoroughly with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention. In case of skin contact, rinse with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, Do not induce vomiting. Drink water and seek medical attention. Note: Do not use on natural marble, stone, aluminum, galvanized metal fabric or carpet. Do not let formula stay on metal, rinse immediately-may discolor.
Always follow manufacturer recommendations for item on which you use Kaboom.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Bathroom & shower fixtures and sinks
- Bathtubs & shower stalls
- Shower tile
- Bathroom countertops
- Soap scum
- Hard water buildup
- Lime stains
- Rust stains
Do not use on:
- frosted glass
- galvanized metal
- natural marble or stone
- fabrics or carpet - may discolor