Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk for Weakened Hair
Size/Count 4.8 fl oz
- Use with styling irons or blow-dryers
- Consolidates the core of the hair fiber
- Significantly improves hair fibers
- For use with styling irons or blow-dryers
Harsh chemical treatments and frequent brushing are all traumatizing factors that weaken the structure of the hair. The hair scales become detached and the core of the hair fibre is more vulnerable: porous and brittle, it loses strength.
Exceptional Technology: The Vita-Ciment® Topseal
- Vita-Ciment®: reconstructing active ingredient that consolidates the core of the hair fibre.
- Vita-Topseal: resurfacing active ingredients that replicates the external natural protective layer of the hair fibre.
Results Proven By Scientific Tests
Lasting thermo-hold of the active ingredients
The use of Ciment Thermique with heat increases the attachment of the reconstructing active ingredients to the hair fibre. This effect lasts up to at least 5 shampoos.
The strength of the hair fibre is significantly improved with the use of Ciment Thermique together with heat styling appliances. This effect lasts for one shampoo.
Made in Spain
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with L'Oreal Professional S.A. and are not a licensed retailer of L'Oreal Professional S.A. L'Oreal Professional S.A. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L'Oreal Professional S.A. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.
- After cleansing your hair with Bain de Force, towel dry. Apply a walnut-sized amount of Ciment Thermique, starting with the ends and spreading throughout the lengths of the hair.
- Gently massage the lengths and ends, paying particular attention to the most sensitised areas.
- Detangle using a wide-toothed comb, starting with the ends and then gradually moving upwards towards the roots. Do not rinse.
- Styling with a blow-dryer: Dry hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
- Styling with straightening irons: First dry hair completely using a blow-dryer. Then style hair using a flat iron with ceramic plates, ideally at a temperature of 180°C. On 1 inch sections, slowly slide the iron in a continuous movement throughout the lengths. Repeat this step once on each section.
L'Oreal USA, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.8x 2.6x 1.9
Item Code: 258893
In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately.
Water (Aqua) , Cyclopentasiloxane , Propylene Glycol , Dimethiconol , Triethanolamine , PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone , Phenoxyethanol , Carbomer , Behentrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium 4 , Potato Starch Modified , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Methylparaben , Limonene , Amodimethicone , Cetearyl Alcohol , Quaternium 87 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Quaternium 33 , Trideceth 6 , 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol , Geraniol , Linalool , Cetrimonium Chloride , Citral , Fragrance