This product is intended for use in indoor locations of family living units. It is not designed to measure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) commercial or industrial standards. Individuals with medical problems may consider using warning devices which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm. This device is designed to protect individuals from acute effects of carbon monoxide exposure. It may not fully safeguard individuals with specific medical conditions. If in doubt, consult a medical practitioner. Battery door will not close unless batteries are present. Removal of batteries will render the alarm inoperative..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.