FLAMMABLE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Harmful if taken internally. If swallowed call a doctor or Poison Control Center at once. Do not use on thin, cracked, damaged or infected nails. Keep away from heat and flame. Store at room temperature. Spilling may damage clothing, plastic, painted or weak surfaces. Contains bitter agent Bitrex to discourage swallowing. Avoid prolonged exposure with skin. Discontinue use if irritation, redness or discomfort occurs. Not intended for acrylics.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.