Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Do not use if you are taking any form of tetracycline antibiotic.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Difficulty in swallowing
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. All laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take more than 8 caplets in a 24 hour period unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience chest pain, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing or swallowing
- You fail to have a bowel movement after use
- Rectal bleeding occurs
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.