Konsyl Original Formula Psyllium Fiber, Hydrophilic Mucilloid Supplement Laxative4.5 2.0
Priced per store
Size/Count 15.9 oz.
- For relief of occasional constipation
- Produces bowel movements in 12-72 hours
- Supports diabetes management
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk may reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose contains 3.0 grams of this soluble fiber = 6 grams of psyllium.
- 100% all-natural
- Helps support
- Diabetes management
- Digestive health
- Healthy weight
- More psyllium per dose*
- Sugar and gluten free
*More psyllium fiber per dose than the leading brands.
Laxative: Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough fluid may cause choking. See choking warnings.
Adults and children 12 years and older: sprinkle one dose (one rounded teaspoonful) into a shaker cup or closed container; with at least 8 oz. of juice, water or other beverage; shake 3 to 5 seconds; drink promptly; if mixture thickens, add more fluid, stir; follow with additional fluid to aid product action; take 1-3 times daily.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1/2 adult dose, in 8 oz. of fluid; 1-3 times daily.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor. Supplement: Adults 12 years and older: 1 rounded teaspoonful in 8 oz. o fluid 2 times daily, follow with additional fluid to aid product action, before or after meals, mornings or evenings. Children under 12 years: consult a doctor. Notice: Ask a doctor before use if you consider taking this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. .Other Information:
- Each 6.0 gram dose contains: Calcium 10 mg, Potassium 55 mg, Sodium 5 mg
- Maximum daily dose (3 teaspoonfuls) is very low in sodium
- Do not discard Konsyl powder into any plumbing systems
- Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how other medicines work, wait 1-2 hours before or after taking other medicines
- No additives, no sugars, gluten free, no flavors, 100% natural
- Safe for diabetics, non-habit-forming
- Tamper-evident bottle mouth sealed for your protection
- Do not use if imprinted inner seal is broken or missing
- Store below 86°F (30°C)
- Keep container tightly closed-protect from excessive moisture
- Can be taken 1 to 3 times daily, before or after meals, mornings or evenings
© 2014 Konsyl Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.97x 2.97x 7.5
Item Code: 632024
Choking Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficult in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
- You experience rectal bleeding
- You fail to have a bowel movement
Konsyl Original Natural Fiber Supplement: Effective in relieving occasional constipation and restoring regularity
Use as a Fiber Supplement: An easy way to increase your daily fiber intake. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Konsyl, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of Konsyl Original Formula provides 3 grams of this soluble fiber = 6 grams of psyllium.
Use as a Laxative: For relief of occasional constipation and to induce regularity, generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
|Serving Size : 6 g
Calories : 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.05 g||0|
|Dietary fiber 5 g||20|
|Soluble fiber 3 g||*|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Calories 3 calories|
|Calcium 0 units||0|
|Iron 0 units||10|