Forms a strong, long-lasting bond on most surfaces. Best for ceramics, rubber, wood, metal, plastic (PVC, ABS, FRP) and glass. Packaged in our exclusive leak proof, airtight case.
- One-drop applicator
- Convenient, stay fresh container
- Protective storage case
Made in Japan
Read instructions before using:
- Protect work area. Glue may damage fabrics and furniture finishes
- Remove glue tube from case. Hold upright and point away from eyes and body
- Insert pin in tip of tube. If glue clogs at tip, pierce again with pin. Always point away from eyes and body before removing pin
- Parts to be glued should be clean and dry. Parts must mate. Metals may have to be cleaned with a solvent or scraped. Dampen porous ceramics on one side and apply glue to dry side
- Gently squeeze a small drop of glue on one side of part. Apply one drop per square inch. Too much glue or spreading glue will make a poor bond or no bond
- Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Allow to set for a few minutes
- Insert pin in tip of tube. Store upright in capped case
Not for use on foam, rear view mirrors, polyethylene, or fluorinated resin. Do not put bonded items in oven or on stove. Do not use to attach artificial nails. Store in cool, dark place..
© 2006 Elmer's Products, Inc.