This glue forms a strong, long-lasting bond on most surfaces. Best for ceramic, rubber, glass, metal, wood, plastic (PVC, ABS, FRP), leather and vinyl.
- Excellent surface coverage
- Brush stays fresh in no-clog bottle
- Great for hard to reach surfaces
Made in Japan
Read instructions before using.
- Protect work area. Glue may damage fabrics and furniture finishes
- Parts to be glued should be clean and dry. Parts must mate. Metals may have to be cleaned with a solvent or scraped. Dampen porous ceramics on one side and apply glue to dry side. Sand or plane wood surfaces flat. Remove paint, glue, etc. from surfaces to be bonded
- Brush on adhesive evenly over surface. Too much glue will make a poor bond or no bond
- Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Allow to set for a few minutes
- Replace the brush and secure purple cap
Not for use on paper, foam, rear view mirrors, polyethylene, or fluorinated resin. Do not put bonded items in oven or on stove. Do not use to attach artificial nails. Store in cool, dark place..
© 2006 Elmer's Products, Inc.