The Heart of Herbal Health™
CircusFlow has an impressive combination of ingredients related to a healthy heart and arteries, in the perfect balance for optimal efficacy.
Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Function and a Healthy Circulatory System*
- Hawthorn Berry - Supports arterial integrity, free flowing circulation, appropriate cholesterol levels and string, steady heartbeats,.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - Contains elemental silica for maintaining flexible arterial walls.
- Chromium - Maintains the cholesterol balance of LDL and HDL.
- Selenium - Linked to proper cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin C - Associated with capillary integrity and cholesterol health.
- Taurine - Supports metabolism of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Arginine - Supports healthy function of blood vessels.
Since 1985, CircusFlow has continued to be a leading supplement due to its significant influence on maintaining healthy circulation.
Hawthorn berry, the primary ingredient in CircusFlow, has an impressive history of supporting the heart and arteries. Due to traditional use and modern research on hawthorn's effects it is the most popular heart supplement in Germany, Switzerland and France.
Master herbalist Hanna Kroeger developed this herbal combination after decades of research and working closely with thousands of people's health needs using natural methods.
Contains no: Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Rice or Preservatives.
Kroeger Herb Products are made without fillers, binders, excipients, flowing agents or harmful solvents.
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
3 Capsules 3 times daily before meals, with 2 tsp. Aloe Vera juice.
©Kroeger Herb Products Co., Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 5.5x 3.0
Item Code: 234169
Do not purchase if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian Source Capsules
|Serving Size : 3 Capsules
Serving per Container : 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 1 g||<1|
|Proprietary Blend 1500 mg|
|Vitamin C 144 mg||240|
|Selenium 6 mcg||8|
|Chromium 62 mcg||52|
|Calories 5 Calories|