L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Majirel Permanent Creme Color Very Light Ash Blonde 9.1/9B
- Wear suitable, disposable gloves.
- Do not use with metal tools (clips, comb, etc).
- Rinse hair well after the processing time.
- Use only the proporions indicated.
- Use exclusively with the recommended oxidants, 30 volume (9%) maximum.
- Use only 20 volume developer on relaxed hair. Use 20 or 30 volume developer on natural hair.
The Hair Color Beauty Treatment
Permanent color that protects, reinforces and conditions the hair with Ionene G and Incell for precise, uniform color results. Rich, shiny, long lasting color with up to 100% coverage of white hair.
Made In Canada
Additional Product Information:
This package is designed and intended for use by professionals only. Instructions are for professionals, not consumers.
We are not associated or affiliated with L'Or??al and are not a licensed retailer of L'Or??al. L'Or??al guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a L'Or??al product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.
Add 1 tube (1.7oz / 48g) to 2.6oz. / 80ml of L'Or??al Professional Majicreme 20 or 30 volume developer.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 6.85x 1.2
Item Code: 241275
Important: Hair color can cause an allergic reaction which in certain rare cases can be severe, therefore, you and your client must follow these precautions:
- Skin allergy test must be done on your client 48 hours before each application on your client
- Wear suitable disposable gloves during preparation, application and rising of the product.
- Do not use if: - Your client has already had a reaction to a hair color product - your client has a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If your client has a tattoo, the risks of an allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test on your client 48 hours before each use of this product (See inside carton).\Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching , relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Read and follow all usage advisories.
Aqua/Water/Eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ammonium Hydroxide , Oleth 30 , Hexadimethrine Chloride , Oleic Acid , Oleyl Alcohol , Pentasodium Pentetate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Ethanolamine , Parfum/Fragrance , Resorcinol , P Phenylenediamine , M Aminophenol , 2 4 Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI , 2 Oleamido 1 , 3 Octadecanediol , Hydroxybenzomorpholine , P Aminophenol