Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear glove provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use on relaxed hair.
- Keep product out of reach of children. Do not apply on children.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.