Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or perming before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
Read and follow the insert.