La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anthelios 45 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid SPF 45 Face5.0 2.0
- Advanced UV filtering system
- A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting** protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays
- Powerful anti-oxidant complex
- Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells*
- Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Breakthrough texture
- Fast absorbing weightless texture leaves skin feeling clean with a matte finish
- Suitable for use under make-up
- Fragrance free
- Allergy tested
- Dermatologist tested
- Tested on sensitive skin
- Shake well before using.
- Apply evenly before sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
A synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level.*
Results: Helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage.
Dermatologist safety: Sunscreens have been rigorously formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
*Upper layers of skin
** Than non-stabilized sunscreen
Made in France
©La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 1.85x 5.5
Item Code: 455943
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Provides Protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
Avobenzone (3%) , Homosalate (10%) , Octisalate (5%) , Octocrylene (5%) , Oxybenzone6%
Water , Cyclopentasiloxane , Alcohol Denatured , Silica , Dicaprylyl Ether , Styrene Acrylates Copolymer , PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate , Dimethicone , Cyclohexasiloxane , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Nylon-12 , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Phenoxyethanol , Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone , Sodium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Methylparaben , Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Disodium EDTA , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Cassia Alata (Candle Tree) Leaf ExtractCandle Tree , Maltodextrin , Dodecene , Poloxamer 407