La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Face Mineral Tinted Sunscreen5.0 1.0
Size/Count 1.7 fl oz
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Protects skin down to the cellular level
- Allergy & dermatologist tested
A unique patent pending combination of mineral sun filter with powerful antioxidants in a fluid texture to protect your skin down to the cellular level.*
100% mineral UV filter system:
- An optimized blend of titanium dioxide to offer broad-spectrum protection with advanced efficacy against UVA rays
- A patent pending dispersion technology helps assure uniform protection
Powerful antioxidant complex:
- Senna alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells*
- Additional antioxidants to help protect skin from environmental aggressors
Breakthrough texture: Fast-absorbing, tinted for a natural glow. Universal tint matches most every skin tone for a uniform complexion. Skin feels hydrated with a matte finish.
- Water resistant and fragrance free
- Non-comedogenic and allergy tested
- Dermatologist tested and tested on sensitive skin
*Upper layers of skin.
Made in USA
- Shake well before use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Other Information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
© 2013 La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 1.9x 5.5
Item Code: 422471
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- If Used as Directed with Other Sun Protection Measures (see Warnings), Decreases the Risk of Skin Cancer & Early Skin Aging Caused by the Sun
Titanium Dioxide - 11 %
Water , Isododecane , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Undecane , Triethylhexanoin , Isohexadecane , Styrene , Acrylates Copolymer , Nylon-12 , Caprylyl Methicone , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Phenethyl Benzoate , Silica , Tridecane , Dicaprylyl Carbonate , Dicaprylyl Ether , Talc , PEG 10/15 crosspolymer , PEG-10 , Dimethicone , Aluminum Stearate , Pentylene Glycol , C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate , Tocopherol , Phenoxyethanol , Stearic Acid , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , PEG-8 Laurate , PEG-9 , Polyhydroxystearic Acid , Maltodextrin , Benzoic Acid , Iron Oxides , Propylene Glycol , Propylene Carbonate , Caprylyl Glycol , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Cassia Alata Leaf Extract , Alumina , Aluminum Hydroxide