La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk5.0 1.0
Size/Count 5.0 fl oz
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Fast absorbing, velvety finish
- For all skin types more
- Advanced UV filtering system
- A unique association of photostabilized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and longer-lasting** protection, with advanced efficiency against UVA rays
- Powerful anti-oxidant complex
- Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells*
- Additional anti-oxidant helps protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Breakthrough texture
- Fast absorbing non-greasy texture leaves skin comfortable and moisturized with a sheer finish
- Suitable for use under make-up
- Allergy and dermatologist tested
- For all skin types
A synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin, even at the cellular level.*
Results: Helps protect the skin from UV-induced skin damage.
Dermatologist safety: Sunscreens have been rigorously formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
*Upper layers of skin
** Than non-stabilized sunscreen
Made in USA
Apply evenly before sun exposure.
Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
©La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.75x 6.55
Item Code: 472589
For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get a medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. -2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
Avobenzone3%, Sunscreen , Homosalate15%, Sunscreen , Octisalate5%, Sunscreen , Octocrylene5%, Sunscreen , Oxybenzone6%, Sunscreen
Water , Styrene Acrylates Copolymer , Silica , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Glycerin , Alcohol Denatured , Poly C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate , Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Caprylyl Methicone , Trisiloxane , Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer , PEG 100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Dimethicone , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Caprylyl Glycol , Methylparaben , AcrylatesC10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Chlorphenesin , Inulin Lauryl Carbamate , Triethanolamine , Ethylparaben , Xanthan Gum , Ethylhexl Glycerin , Disodium EDTA , Cassia Alata (Candle Tree) Leaf Extract , Maltodextrin