Labrada Nutrition Gluten-Free Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake Chocolate Peanut Butter
Build Muscle & Burn Fat!
- Stimulate Muscle Growth!*
- Get Stronger! 6,000 BCAA*
- Recover Faster! 7,000 Glutamine*
- Get Leaner! 7,000 mg EFA-Plex EFAs*
- Gluten Free
- Contains 21 Vitamins & Minerals
Check Out the "Nutritional Knock-Out Punch" You Get in Lean Body® Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake!
Lean Body® hi-protein meal replacement shake is the quick nutrition solution for hard training athletes who have little time to prepare meals. Forget other supplement pills & powders.
You get it all in Lean Body: Concentrated muscle-building, fat-burning nutrition in one delicious, easy-to-make shake.
- Incredible Taste! Lean Body is the best tasting meal replacement powder (MRP) ever made. That's why the American Culinary Institute awarded Lead Body its Gold Medal Taste Award for five years in a row.
- 50/30/20 (Protein/Carbohydrate/Fat) ratio of macronutrients consisting of highly bio-available, time-release proteins, high-fiber complex carbohydrates & essential fatty acids, to support lean muscle growth, strength & higher energy, all day long!
- 35 g LeanPro® proprietary blend of fast-release & slow-release proteins, to give you sustained flow of vital amino acids to support intracellular nitrogen retention levels for faster muscle growth & strength increases.
- Over 6,000 mg of BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per serving. BCAA's have an anti-catabolic effect (prevents muscle tissue breakdown.)
- Over 7,000 mg of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid. Studies show that supplemental glutamine can also prevent muscle breakdown.
- 20 grams of an advanced blend of complex carbohydrates to help stabilize your blood sugar & insulin levels, to promote greater energy & fat burning.
- 6 grams of FiberPlex™ dietary fiber per serving, from Fibersol-2™, providing 28% of the RDA for fiber to support superior intestinal & cardiovascular health.
- 7 Grams EPA-Plex™ containing natural-source omega-3 & -6 fatty acids, medium-chain tryglycerides, flaxseed oil & borage oil.
Lee Labrada's Quality Guarantee
"If it's on the label, it's in the bottle!"™
This product is independent lab assayed for purity.
No Trans Fat
No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Glass: Fill glass with 10 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops (70g) of Lean Body & mix with a spoon. Shaker: Fill shaker with 10 oz if water or your favorite beverage. Add 2 scoops (70g) of Lean Body, cover & shake. Blender: Fill blender with 10 oz of water or your favorite beverage (for a creamy ice cream flavor add a handful of ice cubes). Add 2 scoops of Lean Body, cover & blend for 20-30 seconds. How should I use Lean Body Hi-Protein Meal Replacement Shake? Before Workouts: Take Lean Body 1-1/2 hours prior to working out to keep muscles supplied with nitrogen-promoting amino acids & provide nutritional support to prevent muscle breakdown.* After Workouts: Take Lean Body within 30 minutes of your workout to jumpstart muscle repair, growth & increase muscle glycogen (fuel) stores.* Before bedtime: Take Lean Body 1 hour prior to bedtime to ensure a steady supply of muscle-building nutrients all night long.*
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.83 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 6.0x 10.0
Item Code: 308524
Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate , Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate , Glutamine Peptides , Cocoa (Processed with Alkali) , Natural & Artificial Flavors , Sunflower Oil , High Oleic Sunflower Oil , Corn Syrup Solids , Sodium Caseinate , Mono & Diglycerides , Dipotassium Phosphate , Tricalcium Phosphate , Soy Lecithin , Tocopherols , MCT Oil , Flaxseed Oil , Borage Oil , Polydextrose , Fibersol 2 Fiber , Cellulose Gum , Oat Flour , Rice Bran , Dicalcium Phosphate , Magnesium Oxide , Ascorbic Acid , Vitamin E Acetate , Niacinamide , Electrolytic Iron , Zinc Oxide , d-Calcium Pantothenate , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Copper Gluconate , Riboflavin , Vitamin A Acetate , Thiamin Mononitrate , Folic Acid , Potassium Iodide , Cyanocobalamin , Salt , Acesulfame Potassium , Sucralose , Contains Milk & Soy
|Serving Size : 2 Scoops
Serving per Container : 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 7 g||13|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||12|
|Cholesterol 75 mg||25|
|Sodium 400 mg||17|
|Potassium 480 mg||14|
|Total Carbohydrate 20 g||7|
|Dietary fiber 6 g||24|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 35 g||70|
|Vitamin A IU||35|
|Vitamin C mg||35|
|Vitamin D IU||35|
|Vitamin E IU||35|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||40|
|Riboflavin (B2) mg||40|
|Niacin (B3) mg||35|
|Vitamin B6 mg||35|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin mcg||40|
|Vitamin B12 mcg||35|
|Pantothenic acid mg||35|
|Calories 285 Calories|
|Calories From Fat 60 Calories|