For external use only.
Do not use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not get in the eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Temporary relieves pain and itching
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.