For external use only.
Flammable do not use near heat, flame or fire or while smoking.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
When using this product:
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Needed for longer than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
First aid for the temporary relief of pain and itching and to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.