Savory meatloaf with gravy and creamy red skin mashed potatoes.
- 240 calories, 3 g fiber, 7 g fat
- No preservatives
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Since ovens vary, cooking heat and times may require adjusting.
Microwave oven (1100 watt):
- Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Cook on high 4 minutes. Remove cover, stir potato portion and re-cover
- Continue cooking on high 1-1/2 minutes
- Let stand in microwave 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover and enjoy
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 33 minutes
- Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove cover and enjoy
Do not prepare in toaster oven. A reheated plastic tray can warp or melt - reheating of tray is not recommended. Keep frozen until ready to use..
© 2013 Nestle USA, Inc.