A don't miss Mexican-style favorite, our recipe tops a chicken enchilada with two flavorful sauces. Our traditional dish not only tastes great, but contains no preservatives.
- With a sour cream sauce and Mexican-style rice
- 5 g fat, 290 calories & 3 g fiber
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted. Microwave oven cooking:
- Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Cook on 50% power 8 minutes
- After cooking, let stand in microwave 1-2 minutes to complete cooking. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
Conventional oven cooking:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 35 minutes
- Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
Do not prepare in toaster oven. A reheated plastic tray can warp or melt. Reheating of tray is not recommended. Keep frozen until ready to use..
© 2011 Nestle USA, Inc.