A combination of simple and delicious ingredients, our recipe features freshly made pasta with a flavorful meat sauce. Made with no preservatives, our mouth-watering dish lets you feel good about treating yourself to quality cuisine.
- With mushroom and basil
- 4 g fat, 300 calories & 4 g fiber
For food safety and quality, read and follow these cooking instructions to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Directions developed using 1100 watt microwave oven. Ovens vary; cooking time may need to be adjusted. Microwave oven cooking:
- Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Cook on high 4 minutes. Remove cover, stir and re-cover
- Continue cooking on high 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Let stand in microwave 1 minute to complete cooking. Carefully remove tray from microwave. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
Conventional oven cooking:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Do not exceed 350°F. Remove tray from box. Cut film cover to vent
- Place tray on a baking sheet on center rack in oven. Cook 28 minutes. Remove cover, stir and re-cover. Continue cooking 9 minutes
- Carefully remove baking sheet with tray from oven and let stand on baking sheet 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove cover & enjoy
Do not prepare in toaster oven. A reheated plastic tray can warp or melt. Reheating of tray is not recommended. Keep frozen until ready to use..
© 2011 Nestle USA, Inc.