Bringing you another fine creation from Lelo, the Elise is a multi-speed and multi-function premium massager that has all the options you need for an extremely pleasurable experience. Made from a combination of plastic and medical-grade silicone (the former being the handle, the latter being the shaft) this delightfully soft piece is velvety smooth and skin-friendly for completely supportive and comfortable use. As well, the high quality silicone ensures a safe and healthy play time with nonporous, hypoallergenic and phthalate free properties. The ergonomically contoured body of the Elise is designed to stimulate all your erogenous zones with ease as well as offer powerful massage action to any non-arousal zones.
Using Your ELISE
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your ELISE. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you desire.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity that you desire.
- To turn off your ELISE, simply press the the center of the interface dial.
Charging Your ELISE
Before charging your ELISE, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue. Water is best removed by, with pouted lips, blowing into the DC socket itself.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your ELISE.
- Slowly insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle "click".
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate ELISE is charging. When she is fully charged (after 3 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
- Do NOT use your ELISE while charging.
- Do NOT charge for more than 24 hours.
- Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Your ELISE has five programmed stimulation modes revolving around the lengthwise interaction between the base and the crown pleasure points. The modes are designed to stimulate and to facilitate rubdowns best suited to individual mood and preference. Vibration intensity can be controlled within each mode.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your ELISE will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with ELISE, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean ELISE thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your ELISE in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your ELISE in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© 2009 LELOi AB
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.5x 4.75x 2.5
Item Code: 141996
Model may be changed for improvements without notice.