- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your GIGI. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you desire.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity.
- To turn off your GIGI, hold down the - quadrant. Vibration intensity will decrease until she is completely off.
GIGI is a pleasure object dedicated to G-spot joy and more. Carefully sculpted to unlock the secrets of this mysterious and special place, her dramatic shape will ensure success. Five pre-programmed stimulation modes and a virtually silent vibrator engine deliver deep and vibrant sensations with spot-on precision. Her stem houses an impressively vibrant pleasure point, while the intuitive interface dial lets you control vibration intensity and stimulation mode to craft your own experience. GIGI is rechargeable and a 2-hour charge provides up to 4 hours of bliss. Comes presented in an elegant gift box, accessorized with charger, manual, satin pouch for stylish storage and a 1-year LELO warranty .
1-year LELO warranty
Using Your GIGI
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
Charging Your GIGI
Before charging your GIGI, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your GIGI.
Gently insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle click.
Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate GIGI is charging. When she is fully charged (after 2 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Transporting Your GIGI
Always lock the interface dial to prevent accidental activation.
To lock, hold down the complete interface dial for five seconds. The LED will light up and then go dark to indicate GIGI is locked. To unlock, repeat the process until the LED lights up. Note that charging will automatically unlock GIGI.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your GIGI will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with GIGI, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean GIGI thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your GIGI in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your GIGI in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© LELOi AB
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2 Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.5x 4.0x 2.5
Item Code: 141870
- Do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with GIGI.
- Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants with GIGI.
- Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial.
- Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
- Avoid leaving your GIGI in direct sunlight.
- NEVER expose her to extreme heat.
- Store your GIGI in a dust-free place.
- Keep GIGI away from toys of other materials.
Model may be changed for improvements without notice.