MONA is of the sleekest and most appealing design a mid-size vibrator with curves in all the right places. Her ergonomic shape offers fuller sensations than you would expect from a vibrator of her size, while her six modes of stimulation will intrigue and delight for as long as her user desires. Also tailored for more varied G-spot and clitoral stimulation, MONA is ideal for individuals and couples wishing to take their sensuality that little bit further, while satisfying the desire for a more fulfilling experience within.
Using Your MONA
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your MONA. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you require.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity.
- To turn off your MONA, hold down the - quadrant. Vibration intensity will decrease until she is completely off.
Charging Your MONA
Before charging your MONA, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your MONA.
- Gently insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle click.
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate MONA is charging. When she is fully charged (after 2 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
- Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Transporting Your MONA
Always lock the interface dial to prevent accidental activation.
To lock, hold down the complete interface dial for five seconds. The LED will light up and then go dark to indicate MONA is locked. To unlock, repeat the process until the LED lights up. Note that charging will automatically unlock MONA.
Your MONA has six programmed stimulations modes to take full advantage of her individually powered pleasure points for clitoral and other forms of erotic stimulation. The modes are designed to stimulate a variety of massaging strokes and to facilitate the experience that best suits your mood each time you use MONA.
When you first turn MONA on, she is in crown continuous vibration mode. Press the up or down quadrants of the interface dial to move through the modes.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your MONA will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with MONA, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean MONA thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your MONA in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your MONA in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© 2009 LELOi AB
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24 Product in inches (LxWxH): 10.5x 4.75x 3.5
Item Code: 141896
- Do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with MONA, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky.
- Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants with MONA.
- Avoid leaving your MONA in direct sunlight.
- NEVER expose MONA to extreme heat.
- Store your MONA in a dust-free place.
- Keep MONA away from toys of other materials.
Model may be changed for improvements without notice.