Soraya is the world's most beautiful dual-action vibrator, offering multiple pleasures in a sleek and seductive package. Her smooth exterior features individual motors in each pleasure point, and a flexible stimulator that adapts freely for the most luxurious feelings of pleasure. Made with an ABS core wrapped in the smoothest silicone, Soraya is fully-waterproof and simple to use, with a 3-button interface that allows full control of vibration intensity and 8 unique vibration modes. Complete with a country-specific charger, a satin storage pouch, an INSIGNIA brooch, Soraya arrives in LELOs award winning packaging, ensuring the highest standards in quality and design.
- Measures 8.6-inch x 2.7-inch x 1.7-inch
- Body-safe FDA-Approved silicone/ light metallic-coated ABS core
- Fully waterproof with 8 adjustable stimulation modes
- Fully-rechargeable for up to 4 hours of pleasure
- Lockable interface for easy traveling
Full 1-year manufacturers warranty.
Using Your SORAYA
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your SORAYA. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you desire.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity that you desire.
- To turn off your SORAYA, simply press the the center of the interface dial.
Charging Your SORAYA
Before charging your SORAYA, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue. Water is best removed by, with pouted lips, blowing into the DC socket itself.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your SORAYA.
- Slowly insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle "click".
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate SORAYA is charging. When she is fully charged (after 3 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
- Do NOT use your SORAYA while charging.
- Do NOT charge for more than 24 hours.
- Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Your SORAYA has eight programmed stimulation modes revolving around the lengthwise interaction between the base and the crown pleasure points. The modes are designed to stimulate and to facilitate rubdowns best suited to individual mood and preference. Vibration intensity can be controlled within each mode.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your SORAYA will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with SORAYA, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean SORAYA thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your SORAYA in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your SORAYA in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© LELOi AB