- Use only on dry hair.
- Please untangle hair knots by first brushing your pet. This will maximize the effectiveness of the Flea Zapper Comb.
- Always remember to avoid direct contact of the Flea Zapper Comb with your pet's ears, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remove the clear plastic cover over the comb.
- Activate the Flea Zapper Comb by pushing the POWER button located on the side of the unit. A steady buzzing sound will indicate that the unit is operating properly
- Position the teeth of the Flea Zapper Comb at a 45 degree angle to the root of the hair near the surface of the skin. Gently comb the unit through the pet's hair in the direction of the hair growth
- Begin with your pet's head and brush towards the base of the tail
- The buzzing will stop every time a flea is "Zapped". Remove dead or stunned fleas with the included brush
- Remove accumulated hair from the comb's teeth as you go to ensure fleas can come into good contact with the "zap"
- Fleas that are removed from your pet should be sealed into a plastic bag to be discarded
- Repeat until the entire body has been combed and no more fleas are detected
- Use the Flea Zapper Comb daily for two consecutive weeks. This will increase your success in eliminating the flea infestation
- Continue to check your pet on a regular basis for new fleas that may be brought into the home. Make the Flea Zapper Comb a part of your pet's regular grooming to help detect the presence of new fleas!
- If the buzzing stops and no fleas are detected, clean the teeth of the comb by using the special enclosed brush
- NEVER immerse the Flea Zapper Comb in water or other liquid
- To avoid tingling sensation, do not touch the metal teeth while using the unit
- Avoid contact with ears, nose, eyes, or mouth
- The Flea Zapper Comb is for use on animals only
- Do not use if sores or broken skin are present
- The Flea Zapper Comb is moisture sensitive and will not work in damp or wet conditions
- Children should not use this device without adult super-vision
- Use and clean only according to operating instructions
- To avoid damage due to battery leakage, do not leave the Flea Zapper Comb in direct sunlight or in very warm places
- Always dispose of used batteries properly
- Eliminates fleas on contact
- Works on many different hair types
- No messy shampoos, powders or sprays
- Effective for kittens & puppies too
- Includes a brush to easily remove fleas from comb
This unique, patented comb works by detecting and killing the adult fleas found on many cats, kittens, short hair dogs and puppies. Fleas are killed on contact as you comb your pet! The Flea Zapper Electronic Comb emits a low electronic charge that is harmless to your pet, but deadly to fleas. It eliminates fleas on contact and works on many different hair types. This approach to flea control is less stressful on your pet than other treatment programs. For the best results please read the following directions.
COMBING YOUR PET
Some pets may object to the sound of the Flea Zapper Comb. This can usually be overcome by turning the unit "on" and just placing it near the animal. After the animal becomes accustomed to the buzzing sound, you can begin combing for short periods of time, gradually increasing the time of use until your pet is no longer alarmed by the sound of the unit in use.
90 Day Limited Warranty
© 2011 Koolatron
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.0 Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 5.5x 2.5
Item Code: 437203