Protect your entire family from disease-carrying mosquitoes with the Lentek Mosquito Trap Guardian. This trap uses all of the proven mosquito attractants to draw the annoying and harmful insects away from where your loved ones gather. This is an easy-to-assemble, weatherproof unit, powerful enough to cover a full acre of land. The Guardian requires the installation of a 20-pound propane tank, sold separately. Now you can eliminate mosquito and control deadly viral diseases carrying by mosquitoes and other flies with Lentek range of Mosquito Control Products without harmful pesticides. Details & Specifications
The Lentek MK11 Mosquito Trap Guardian utilizes the documented attractiveness of carbon dioxide (CO 2), moisture, body temperature (thermal imaging), color, shape and airflow in an effective design that captures and kills mosquitoes. Similar traps have been in use for years by universities, state monitoring programs and researchers around the world. The Lentek MK11 Mosquito Trap uses this traditional trapping approach, combined with the latest in research, to turn the female mosquitoes natural hunting techniques toward seeking out the trap and facilitating capture in a product that private homeowners can use.
To achieve the best results from your Lentek MK11 Mosquito Trap Guardian, you must leave it in operation full-time during the mosquito season. The trap is not meant for occasional use, such as during an outdoor party.
Assembly has been designed for simplicity and no tools are required. The unit has 2, hammer-in, plastic ground stakes located on the base for affixing the unit in place, the propane tank then sits atop the base and stakes to further stabilize it. It requires the use of an approved, outdoor-use power cord for a 120 volt AC outlet and is for outdoor use only. Smartly placed rear mounted wheels make for convenient portability.
SAFETY OF USE :
- Dimension 35"X22"X11"
- Coverage 1 acre maximum
- Propane Life 4 weeks of constant Use
- Power Input 120V AC 60 Hz, 71W
- Power Output 12V AC @ 4200 mA
- Approvals UL listed
- Warranty 1 year limited
1. Only use an outdoor extension cord having a 3-prong plug and receptacle that accepts the Mosquito Trap's plug. The Mosquito Trap has a 3-conductor cord and a 3-prong grounding type plug to fit a properly grounded outlet. Replace damaged cords.
2. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be greater than or equal to the electrical rating of the Lentek MK11 Mosquito Trap Guardian (120 Volt / 0.6 Amp). Use an extension cord with 16 gauge or thicker wire and that has a label stating it is suitable for outdoor use.
3. Do not abuse any electrical cord. Never yank it to disconnect from the receptacle. Keep all cords away from heat, flammable substances and sharp objects Product Features
- Primary Attractant - Propane conversion to CO2.
- Controlled MOISTURE Release.
- Temperature (Thermal Imaging).
- Exclusive Blue Light Lure.
- Air low - Vacuum Fan.
- Easy Assembly - No Tools Required.
- Outdoor Wheels and Lock Down System for New Portability.
- Protected Capture Cup.
- Lighter Weight - 50% less than our 2003 models.
- Durable Plastic Construction.
© 2005 Koolatron