Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin irritation. Do not get in eyes. Do not ingest. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Avoid contact with food.
First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If swallowed - do not induce vomiting. Drink a glassful of water. Immediately call a doctor or poison control center. Skin - wash with soap and water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from flames and extreme heat.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.