Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Helps Remove Particles Brushing May Miss
- Alcohol Free
- ADA Accepted | American Dental Association
Listerine® Smart Rinse® is an anticavity mouthwash that helps protect teeth. It also helps clean the mouth beyond brushing alone:
- Helps Prevent Cavities Even in Hard to Reach Places That Brushing May Miss
- Helps Clean by Removing Food Particles & Debris, to Promote Fresh Breath & a Clean Mouth Feeling
- Helps Tint Food Particles & Debris, Leaving Proof in the Sink of a Cleaner Mouth
The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs' acceptance of Listerine® Smart Rinse® Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
U.S. Patent Nos. D546,189, D556,578 and 7,850,050
Barbie and all associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used license from, Mattel, Inc. 2013 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap & hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 ml line by squeezing the front & back (not the sides) of the bottle. Stop squeezing. Excess liquid will drain back into the bottle. Pour in a cup.
- Vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute & then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Replace cap promptly after use
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products