Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- With any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Keep out of reach of children.
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.