Little Colds Multi-Symptom Cold Formula Liquid Berry
- No unnecessary additives, pseudoephedrine, saccharin, alcohol, artificial flavors or dyes
- Great tasting
- Medicated for kids 4+
- Give this medicine by mouth only
- Only use enclosed dropper. Do not use any other dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Fill the enclosed dropper to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards the inner cheek).
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Oral dosing device enclosed.
- Tamper Evident: This product has a foil seal under the cap. Do not use if broken or missing.
- Check expiration date on bottle or box before using.
- Free of PPA (phenylpropanolamine).
A safe and effective formula to support the health and well-being of your child.
Made in USA
This product does not contain directioins or warnings for adult use
|Under 4||Do not use|
|4 to under 6||2 mL|
|6 to under 12||4 mL|
©2009 Medtech Products Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.2x 4.55
Item Code: 526360
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied/followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
Do not use with any other products containing acetaminophen, decongestants or cough suppressants (prescription or non-prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not give this product to a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- liver, heart or thyroid disease
- high blood pressure or diabetes
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or has a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your child becomes nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headaches
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, including serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical, even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, sore throat or headache
- reduces fever
- relieves cough and nasal congestion due to minor throat/bronchial irritation, the common cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
Dextromethorphan HBr (2.5 mg) , Phenylephrine HCl USP1.25 mg , Acetaminophen USP80 mg
Citric Acid , Glycerin , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Natural Flavors , PEG , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified) , Sodium Benzoate , Sucralose
|Serving Size : 1.0 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|