Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use with any other products containing decongestants.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
When using this product
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
- Use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms persist. Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged us may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Controls Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Temporary relieves nasal congestion, due to common cold, hay fever, or other other upper respiratory allergies associated with sinusitis.
- Helps clear nasal passages, shrinks swollen membranes.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.