3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200
with Bluetooth Technology
Hear it. Record it. Send it. Confirm it.
Powerful Capability. Incredible Simplicity. Redefining what a stethoscope can do for you.
State-of-the-art sound sensor. Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology reduces on average 85% of unwanted background noise. Amplification capability when sounds are soft. Clinical evidence shows it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, as well as abnormal lung sounds. It all adds up to an exceptional listening experience - compared to acoustic scopes.
Capture a sound for later playback. Helpful when seeking a peer opinion or when you are writing up notes on your patient’s condition, after your patient has left.
Bluetooth® technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your PC, which can then be further analyzed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues.
Use available Zargis® Cardioscan™ software to help you detect and classify suspected heart murmurs while with your patient. Or visualize heart and lung sounds using Zargis® StethAssist™ software, included free with every 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200. Two great tools that can enhance the auscultation process and help you hone your skills.
Sound Quality So Exceptional
- Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds.
- Our patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and a tighter seal from ambient noise entering through eartip connections.
- State-of-the-art sound sensor provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethsoscope.
- Frictional noise reduction technology helps reduce handling noises compared to earlier stethoscopes.
- Up to 24X sound amplification; may be helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient’s clothing restricts your listening experience.
The User Interface You've Been Waiting For
- Easy to operate - the menu button brings you to screen-guided commands to operate recording and Bluetooth® features.
- Convenient LDC interface indicates remaining battery life and when Bluetooth® trasmission is active.
- Auto-on feature - stethoscope stays in battery-saving "sleep mode" until you start your next auscultation.
- Worry-free power- multiple reminders when battery life is low, operates on single AA battery.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use - is about the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Traditional tubing design drapes comfortably over the neck and folds easily into a pocket.
- Rugged design for years of trouble-free operation - designed to withstand the rigors of your busy work day.
Two Perfect Software Companions For Your Littmann® Model 3200
- Included FREE Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software - Designed to visualize what you are hearing, allow playback when and where convenient, facilitate storage of sounds in patient records or transfer to colleagues for further analysis.
- Sold Separately Zargis® Cardioscan™ Heart Murmur Detection Software - Designed to support physicians in analyzing cardiac sounds for the identification and classification of suspected murmurs.
2 year warranty