- Kills the queen and the colony
- Starts killing worker ants in 24 hours
- Ready-to-use bait
- Kills ants, including acrobat, Allegheny, argentine, big-headed, cornfield, crazy, ghost, little black, adorous house, pavement, pharaoh, pyramid, thief, and white-footed ants (excludes fire, carpenter and harvester ants)
- For indoor use only
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use in and around homes, apartments, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, day care, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures; garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal research facilities; and food service, storage, handling and processing establishments.
- Remove bait from package and break bait stations apart
- Place stations label-side down where pests are seen or pest activity is suspected to occur
- Do not place on food preparation surfaces when food is being handled or on utensils that are used for food preparation.
Remove other sources of food, live crumbs, sugar and grease spots. Common areas to place baits include: along baseboards, in corners of rooms and cabinets, on countertops, under and behind appliances, under sinks, around pipes and water sources, in pantry, on window sills and around doorways, near garbage cans, and along pest trails.
Food Processing and Handling Establishments:
Food areas include serving areas while the establishment is in operation, areas for receiving, storing, packing, and preparation, and edible waste storage and enclosed processing systems. Do not contaminate food and feedstuffs. Use as instructed above.
Storage and Disposal:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a dry place, below 130 °F. Do not store where children or animals may gain access.
Container Handling and Disposal: If empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions..
© 2012 Walgreen Co.