Size/Count 1.0 oz.
- Use for repairs and stopping leaks
- Creates a flexible bond
- Never becomes brittlemore
- Drying color: Clear
- Working time: 5 min (the time available to mix and apply product and position repair)
- Handling time: 1 hr (the amount of time repair should remain stationary for product to set)
- Full bond strength achieved in 16 hours
- Contact adhesive - general purpose 55%
- Non-porous surfaces (glass, china, metal): Apply to both surfaces. Wait until adhesive becomes tacky, then position correctly and press firmly together until adhesive sets
- Porous surfaces (wood, leather, fabric): Apply 2 thin coats to each surface, allowing approximately 5 minutes between each coat. After the second coating, press firmly together until adhesive sets
- Stopping leaks: Apply directly to leak. Hold for approximately 1 minute. If necessary, repeat application once or twice
- Water proofing or insulating: Spread SureFlex freely on surfaces and allow to dry
Creates a flexible bond, never becomes brittle. For use on toys, rubber, vinyl, speaker tears, weatherstripping, leather, suede, sneakers and more. Repairs and stops leaks. Not affected by gas, oil or water.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Surfaces must be clean and dry. Remove any oil or grease. Remove storage cap. To store, clean cap and tube threads. Replace cap securely.
© 2011 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.8x 7.85
Item Code: 151055