Creates a flexible bond, never becomes brittle. For use on toys, rubber, vinyl, speaker tears, weatherstripping, leather, suede, sneakers and more. Repairs and stops leaks. Not affected by gas, oil or water.
- Drying color: Clear
- Working time: 5 min (the time available to mix and apply product and position repair)
- Handling time: 1 hr (the amount of time repair should remain stationary for product to set)
- Full bond strength achieved in 16 hours
- Contact adhesive - general purpose 55%
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Surfaces must be clean and dry. Remove any oil or grease. Remove storage cap. To store, clean cap and tube threads. Replace cap securely.
- Non-porous surfaces (glass, china, metal): Apply to both surfaces. Wait until adhesive becomes tacky, then position correctly and press firmly together until adhesive sets
- Porous surfaces (wood, leather, fabric): Apply 2 thin coats to each surface, allowing approximately 5 minutes between each coat. After the second coating, press firmly together until adhesive sets
- Stopping leaks: Apply directly to leak. Hold for approximately 1 minute. If necessary, repeat application once or twice
- Water proofing or insulating: Spread SureFlex freely on surfaces and allow to dry
Note: Do not spill or place wet adhesive on lacquered or painted surfaces. Use acetone or an acetone-based nail polish remover to remove excess or to clean fingers..
© 2011 Walgreen Co.