KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
- Take off contaminated clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- Immediately call a poison control center or a doctor
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor
- Do not give any liquid to the person
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wear long sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, and gloves. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
This pesticide is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. See the directions for use for additional precautions and requirements.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
This pesticide is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Flammable.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting..