- 2-month supply
- Microscreen reduces black carbon release
- No presoaking required
- Steam sterilized
- Fits Brita and Pur pitchers
Component tested and certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material safety only.
This filter has been specially treated with silver to preserve the hygienic quality. A small amount of silver may be released into the filtered water. This is in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for drinking water quality.
Made in Switzerland
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Fast installation: Filter cold water only (maximum temperature: 85°F/29°C, minimum temperature: 33°F/0.6°C).
- Remove the protective wrapper (Note: The new filter may be damp from steam sterilization)
- Immerse the filter in cold water for a few seconds and shake it gently to remove any air bubbles
- Insert new filter into reservoir and seat it firmly
- Activate the filter by filtering through two fillings of the reservoir. Discard filtered water or use it to water your plants
Filter is now ready for use. For optimum performance, change your water filter cartridge after 40 gallons (151 L), or approximately once every 2 months for an average family. You may need to change your filter cartridge more or less often, depending on the amount of water you consume and/or the degree of water hardness. Filter must be used in a pitcher that holds a minimum of 0.6 gallons of water.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Safety: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after using the system. Substances reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water..
© 2012 Walgreen Co.