For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use in or near eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.